Let’s Get Digital!
Digital Transformation is the adoption of new technology to improve the way it does business online. It modernises business processes to increase value and drive innovation.
We can help drive technologically induced change within your organisation. Starting from an audit of what you already have, through to the implementation of a new, improved system that meets all your business needs in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
Our expertise in this area
Digital Transformation is the buzzword on everyone’s lips these days. For us it isn’t anything new – it’s what we have been doing for our clients for the past 20 plus years – but we never knew what to call it before! Every single case study from our clients exemplifies how digital transformation has either facilitated conversations with their customers, improved efficiency, changed their business models (for the good), or helped them grow and expand – or a combination of all the above.
NHS – Shared Decision Making
Facilitating the conversation between a patient and their healthcare professional
Share To Buy
A new website delivered & a property management system reimagined. Both to an immovable deadline.
Helping end homelessness with a scalable system to manage an army of volunteers
If someone in your business is asking about Digital Transformation, then please come and speak to usContact
The benefits of Digital Transformation
- Efficiency: the right kind of software can transform practices through automation, reducing man hours and maximising resources
- Increasing transparency and reporting capabilities through structured processes and systems
- Customer intimacy: great technology can communicate with customers that you might have otherwise been unreachable
We appreciate everyone is at different stages of their transformation journey; you might already be using software but need to upgrade, or your business may still be heavily reliant on manual processes.
Signs your business needs to adopt new technologies
- You’re using obsolete technology or legacy systems which aren’t fit for purpose or that keep breaking
- You’re using spreadsheets to run your business; we’ve all done it at some point, but if you have to deal with one more pivot table…it’s time for an upgrade!
- Remote working is hard or impossible; if people have difficulty logging into your system remotely, then it’s a sure fire sign it won’t last much longer
- Customers are frequently complaining of poor service
- You’re concerned about the security of the data you store
- Productivity and profitability is stagnant
We listen to you, we listen to each other, we show empathy and involve everyone in how we move forward and improve. When we think, you can almost hear us whirring. This is what gives us our edge.
Discover & Define
By understanding what makes your business unique we can translate your requirements into a coherent software programme.
Design & Build
Our experienced in-house teams will deliver your project to its exact requirements.
Support & Partner
We can stabilise your current systems and then support and future proof your technology. We build long standing client relationships founded on transparency.