PHP Development Company
Enterprises have worked with us to develop bespoke business-critical PHP applications and more.
Totally develops innovative bespoke solutions using primarily a LAMP-based environment and a number of modern technologies. With 20 years experience behind us during which we’ve built robust PHP web applications for a number of high profile brand names and across multiple sectors including Finance, Charity, Health & Government, we are confident that we can deliver any project at the best possible standards.
Because PHP is the most popular server side scripting language (nearly 80% according to W3Techs) for web development, PHP development is one of the most sought after skills. Some of its advantages include:
→ It comes with powerful frameworks like Laravel and a truly generous ecosystem,
→ it’s highly versatile and open source,
→ can be automated for testing and deployment,
→ organisations don’t need specialised and expensive hosting plans,
→ a large number of popular web applications are using it,
→ it’s quite reliable and can be used to build complex back-end and front-end applications,
→ the latest versions have brought about huge performance improvements and it’s progressing well.
We’re always looking to keep updated with the latest technologies so we can help turn your ideas into real products that have been carefully thought-through.Let's discuss your project
Full stack by default
We offer full-stack PHP development by default, to which we continue to add new specialisms, skills and frameworks each year. For example, not only that we simply rock at API development and integration, but have an excellent command of a number of modern frameworks and libraries: JS (Vue, React, Angular, Node), PHP (Laravel, Codeigniter, Symfony), CSS (Bootstrap, Bulma, Foundation), databases (SQL – Oracle RDBMS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MariaDB; NoSQL – Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Solr) and a whole lot more.
We often say that our environment of choice is LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), but in reality we cover a much broader spectrum of technologies and the only constants there are Linux and PHP.
What we can do for you
Please see below some of the services you can expect from Totally in terms of PHP development services:
→ Develop and maintain web portals and associated services and infrastructure.
→ Bespoke software according to complex specifications for any industry;
→ Web applications development – anything from membership systems to ticketing and human resources management platforms;
→ Unique E-commerce websites or customising off-the-shelf solutions like Magento, WordPress, OpenCart and many others;
→ Bespoke CRMs and content management systems to respond to very detailed needs and conditions, as well as supporting obscure databases where necessary;
→ Integrate with a large number of third party services, gateways and applications;
→ Migrations of systems and data from existing services and platforms into your new service with quality assurance in mind;
→ On-going technical support, maintenance and testing for all your hosting, security, performance and backup needs;
→ Support for popular technologies such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Ghost and many more;
→ PHP applications re-engineering and customisation, to include new functionality and capabilities, improve performance and integrate with external APIs;
Because our focus and experience is on bespoke PHP enterprise applications and web development, we can probably build anything you need. If you can imagine it, we can turn it into a functional solution.Learn more about our services
Why work with Totally
Why work with Totally
1. Totally’s excellent work ethic and our determination to bring tangible value to you by delivering high quality results.
2. The breadth of experience, knowledge and clients that recommend us and the fact that some of our work was awarded for excellence.
3. Ample consideration for how and where the applications are going to be used. All of our web apps and websites are mobile and search engines friendly and are compatible with your operating systems of choice.
4. We stand by what we create. All of our code (and the final product) is rigorously audited internally by experienced QA people, both for quality and security. We like clean, easy to read and reusable code, follow the DRY principle and ensure that proper documentation is produced.
5. The development, stakeholder communication and product delivery process: we deliver your solutions using an Agile methodology (SCRUM/XP), use GIT version control, adhere by strict internal security protocols and involve you in all stages of the development, as necessary.
6. Specialists at all levels – our DevOps people, software architects, developers and technical project managers are truly knowledgeable. No guesswork or using salespeople to communicate with your technical team, we actually “speak” the language(s) we use.
7. We provide bespoke PHP development services and expertise that follow SOLID design principles: Single responsibility, Open–closed, Liskov substitution, Interface segregation, Dependency inversion.
You can rest assured that you are in good hands and work with professionals.